The main form of assessment for this curriculum is the Engineering Notebook. Please look for the following items when evaluating each student's notebook:
- Check for daily entries
- Verify proper formating was used for each entry
- Verify engineering notebook unit questions have been answered
- Verify unit objectives have been met
- Verify sketches and diagrams have been included and are properly labeled
- Check for correct math formulas
It may be helpful to use a rubric when assessing the student's notebook.
Click here to see a sample Engineering Notebook Rubric.