Answer the following questions in your Engineering Notebook:
- What was your favorite part of the competition robotics experience?
- Did the game-play match your expectations (i.e. did the matches play out like you expected)?
- What would you improve about your robot design?
- Would you make any major changes or only minor changes?
- What would you improve about the design process if you had to start over?
- Were there things you wish you had spent more time on?
- What was the most important life skill you learned during this process?
- Why was it important to your experience?