Once the competition is over, students should provide analysis and reflection on their experiences by completing the following essay type questions in their engineering notebook.
- What was your favorite part of the competition robotics experience?
- Did the matches play out like you expected?
- What would you improve about your robot design? Would you make any major changes or only minor changes?
- What would you improve about the design process if you had to start over? Were there things you wish you had spent more time on?
- What was the most important life skill you learned during this process? Why was it important to your experience?